AIM
Shweex

Rockman Neo Rockman Neo

BoyceRiggins:

Shut the fuck up. You don't know anything about anything.

don't don't

What is This Crap?

Was this supposed to be artistic and original?

SUPER DUPER NINJA ACTION! SUPER DUPER NINJA ACTION!

It was okay... I guess.

Such a crappy and overused plot, made no sense whatsoever. The grammar could have been better too. But DAMN IT if that wasn't some amazing animation, I give you props on that.

MEGAMAN part1 MEGAMAN part1

Turned out like I thought it would.

You let the attention go to your head and worried about responding to all your comments. I saw this a few years ago a few days after it came out.

Creature Creature

Not too great, but consider the following:

Everyone reviewing this, look down to some of the very first comments. Can you guys believe that at one point, flashes like this were considered good? One person even commented on the "good animation".

Non-Canonical Joke Minute Non-Canonical Joke Minute

I tried to laugh.

I couldn't find any humor in this. This voiceovers weren't too great, and the music was a bit annoying. I got the joke, but it really wasn't funny.

-Play- -Play-

This is...

The greatest flash of all time. Dead serious, my number one favorite. I guess it's easier to appreciate when you're in a drumline.

TmsT's Zero Wing Rhapsody TmsT's Zero Wing Rhapsody

Nice but Repetitive.

This really was a stretch, it turned out all right. I didn't like the fact that some of the words had to be repeated multiple times or stretched to match the .MIDI in the background, which was also disappointing. Other than that, very original, nice work.

Magical Trevor2 Magical Trevor2

I liked it.

Quiet with the, "OGM 1ST 1 WAS BETER DIS ONE SUX LOLOLOLLLOLOL!!!11ONE".
Sure, it was better, but this is still awesome.

Catfight Catfight

Excellent.

"you dont see disney makin the same old mickey mouse goof animation anymore? do you?.... now they make computer animated garbage.. and other crap.. the western world grows.. japs just stay the same. wtf is up with that?"
-A quote from kennygriff

Unfortunately, for starters, you said disney makes other crap. Note that you said crap, meaning not many like it. However, people still like anime just as much as they did in 1996 as they do now.
Second, you say people need to get with the times? This seems to be with the times in my opinion. Everyone seems to like it but you and a few others.